Martin Holan, a linguistics and archeology student has been contacted by his uncle to examine a mysterious World War II tunnel unearthed while building a new highway in Bohemia. A friend of Martin's uncle is supposed to meet Martin upon his arrival to brief him on the mysterious discovery, however when he arrives in Prague he discovers she has been murdered. What begins as a short expedition to Prague to examine an enigmatic tunnel turns into a dangerous and thrilling mystery, where murder, deception, the deep dark secrets of the Nazis, and the demise of the Mayan civilization, have our hero reeling into the heart of an exhilarating adventure.
- A riveting new graphic adventure from the creators of Black Mirror
- 80 breathtaking locations created in rich photo-realistic detail
- Multiple chapters of intense story telling
- Highly detailed and fluid 3D character animation
- Over 35 interesting NPC characters to interact with
- Atmospheric visual effects including: fog, rain, daytime and nighttime gameplay sequences
- Captivating musical score and sound effects immerse you deeper into the plot
Developed by Future Games, NIBIRU: Age of Secrets, has an anticipated ESRB rating of "T" for Teen.
NIBIRU is using the engine AGDS (Advanced Graphic Development System) that apart from standard elements enables also several graphical effects like for example rain, lightning, space fog etc. The primary graphical mode of the gaming engine is 32 bites but there is also a less demanding 16 bites mode for owners of weaker components. The engine was basically developed @ used for BLACK MIRROR horror adventure game.
More articles about Nibiru: Messenger of the Gods