PGR 3 creates the ultimate roster of the hottest supercars in existence, introduces them to the high-definition era, and drops them into a completely new gaming world, where style rules the road. Racers define and create individually customized gameplay, and can race each other — on or offline.
Information on the trailer:
- 0:24 – High speed fly-through of Tokyo – Tokyo is one of the environments in PGR3 and the back drop for this video
- 0:32 – Interior view – PGR3 lets you play the game from the inside of every car in the game – each interior is made up of the same number of polygons as the car’s exterior. In total, each car is made up of around 80k polygons compared to 10k from previous versions of the game.
- 0:45 - GothamTV – with GothamTV not only will you be able to watch the world’s best racers, you will also be able to select from a variety of camera angles while observing the action
- 0:58 – Lamborghini Gallardo – PGR3 showcases the hottest supercars in the world and for the first time in franchise history includes Lamborghini
- 1:10 – Interactive crowds – the crowds gather to watch and cheer, they respond to your actions on the course
Want to spice up your love life without having to leave your PC? Or just want to play a MMO about something really different? Then check out Wild Tangent and AXE’s upcoming online dating game, Mojo Master. Visit a variety of scenic and strange locales, and test your seductive might by trying to get phone numbers from 100 women in this free web game, including 2005 Playboy Playmate of the Year, übergirl Tiffany Fallon.
Ghost Recon 2 Summit Strike will expand the gameplay with more maps, missions, and weapons. Eleven new exciting mission single player campaign and expanded Xbox LIVE multiplayer content.
Makai Kingdom is an RPG on which you take on the role of Lord Zetta to command an army of determined fighters to reclaim what has righteously been his, the netherworld. Battle enemies ranging from vicious demons to determined soldiers with both modern and ancient warfare, slash your enemies with the good old broadsword or blast your way through with the deadly rocket launcher; the choices are yours.
In this new episode, you lead Team Rainbow, the world's most elite counter-terrorist unit, as they are called into action and unfamiliar territory to battle a bioterrorist threat. Stakes escalate as they are personally targeted by an evil terrorist organization. Used to protecting the lives of others, Team Rainbow must now embark on a mission to fight and save some of their own. Rainbow Six 4 will introduce new single player experience with a personal darker storyline, state-of-the-art equipment, and offer gamers the chance to play as two members of Team Rainbow: Ding Chavez, the fearless leader of Team Rainbow, and a new sniper role portrayed by Dieter Weber, who must cover his team's movement with deadly accuracy.