In the year England will battle for victory against the Australians in the Ashes, International Cricket Captain Ashes Year 2005 will give both cricket enthusiasts and management gaming fans their own taste of cricketing glory as they lead their teams on the long path to victory.
Features in this latest addition to the International Cricket Captain series will include:
- Player Database: comprehensive and up-to-date database* ( beg of 2005 season) featuring statistics for every first class cricketer in the test playing nations.
- The Match Screen: play and watch individual matches. Allows the player to change tactics on an over by over basis whilst selecting the highlight level for watching the action.
- Transfers: improve your squad by offering contracts to experienced or youth players.
- Team Selection: who's in form and who's not. Regret not including a spinner for the last match?
- Groundsman: instruct your groundsman to prepare a pitch tailor made for your attack.
- Playing Conditions: bounce, wear, weather and light vary from fixture to fixture, and change during individual matches.
- Coach and physio: a key player injured or out of form? Book him in for a session with the coach or physio.
- Line and Length: set a line and length for your bowlers. Select a full length or send a bouncer to rile the tail-enders.
- Two Player: captain any of the Test playing nations and compete against a friend in either a Test or one-day series.
- World Rating System: featuring the top ten bowlers and batsman.
More articles about International Cricket Captain Ashes Year 2005