In Trollz: Hair Affair, players meet and interact with Amethyst, Sapphire, Onyx, Ruby and Topaz, as they fly, dance and play in the world of Trollzopolis.
"Trollz: Hair Affair will engage players with its magical storyline and features gameplay themes that today's girls love," said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing, Ubisoft North America. "Whether it's shooting spell beadz, matching dance moves or experimenting with the latest fashions, girls will love interacting with their favorite Trollz on the go."
Players must help the Trollz save the cool senior boys who have been falsely accused of cheating. Before the boys are sent to military school to have their hair shaved off, the Trollz must go back in time to change events in order and rescue the boys from their fate. It's up to the Trollz to save the boys by using their fashion, friendship and magic talents before its too late!
- Play a different game for each Trollz girl: Go flying with Amethyst, play memory matching with Sapphire, shoot spell beadz with Onyx, match dance moves with Ruby and untangle hair patterns with Topaz.
- It's a game and a toy: In addition to the five game types, players will interact with the Trollz in noncompetitive ways. Players can use the outfitter to customize their Trollz with a variety of shoes, tops and pants, which can be unlocked while playing the game.
- Great replay value: Mini-games are included for individual play and fun. The game types are designed to be played in a variety of ways and multiple times for great replayability.
- BFFL! - Best Friends for Life cooperative gameplay: When players earn power-ups from their Trollz friends, they can use them at any time to get a boost, getting one step closer to rescuing the boys
- Unlockable dance moves and special tunes: Players can unlock all the girls to dance in Ruby's dancing game. Each girl has realistic movement in her special dance moves with her very own stereo dance tunes.