In ECHO: Secrets of the Lost Cavern, players assume the role of Arok, a young boy who hopes to become more than just a hunter/gatherer like the people of his clan. He ventures out on his own on a perilous journey of exploration and enlightenment. Travel the rugged terrain and vast, pristine landscapes. You must use your wits and puzzle solving skills to survive the wilds of nature. Learn to fish, hunt, and fend off predators along your journey taking you far from your clan into the heart of one of mankind's forgotten wonders. You will encounter many fascinating characters who will help you
on your quest, but only a chosen few will reveal the secrets of the lost cavern.
- Solve a multitude of engaging puzzles and participate in enchanting shamanistic ceremonies
- Explore captivating photo-realistic environments including far-reaching landscapes and the depths of magnificent cave systems
- Use your resources cleverly to survive the wilds of nature: hunt, fish, and fend off predators that may threaten your quest
- Create masterful works of art whose stories will help you along your journey
- Access the in-game encyclopedia filled with historically accurate data on the Paleolithic period
Developed by Kheops Studio, ECHO: Secrets of the Lost Cavern has an ESRB rating of "E" for Everyone.
More articles about Echo: Secrets of the Lost Cavern