As a QA Tester, you will be responsible for running and creating test cases/test suites, performing testing, verify claimed bug fixes and entering data into bug tracking system. Teamwork and a professional attitude is KEY to this role. Both verbal and written communication along with interpersonal skills is a MUST!
Job description QA/Game Tester:
- Follow test plan to release software on time and with known quality.
- Ensure bugs reports are written clearly and accurately, detailing anomalies.
- Review Software documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Verify implemented fixes throughout the product in a timely manner
- Use database to record bugs and specific test results
- English as a native language
- Familiarity with PC games
- Own modern PC able to run Software and have access to the Internet
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to remain focused until project completion
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze software defects
- Quick learner, work independently
- Follow directions well
- Software troubleshooting
- Experience/understanding of console or PC game testing
You must submit a resume to be considered. Please send your resumes based on this template (http://pacificstorm.ru/files/Sample%20QA%20resume.doc) to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and write "Pacific Storm beta test" in the Subject field of your message.
Resume Deadline: August 21, 2005
Successful candidates will be asked to sign a copy of a non-disclosure confidentiality agreement and send it to us via fax.
More articles about Pacific Storm