Here is the list of fixes/improvements in 1.05:
- Fixed problem where stealth doesn't always reset when mech explodes. This gives 1.05 players a slight advantage because they can use stealth straightaway after respawning.
- Mech now makes "hitting ground sound" when jumping.
- Fixed bug where joining a MP game resulted in too many internet packages send. War World 1.05 is basically a better internet citizen than 1.04.
- Game now supports PS 1.1. Thanks again Bstrr Smile. PS 1.1 is now part of the War World release so no need to patch anymore.
- Fixed bug where players would quit/join/quit/join rapidly. This was a time out bug and sometimes quite annoying when playing MP.
- Improved animation speed resulting in an overall speedup for more modest PC's. This should result in better framerates on some PC's but it depends on specifics. We will continue to look for ways to optimize War World so that people with not-so-speedy PC's can get an even better gameplay experience.
- Fixed host option "Auto Jump to Next Map" so that it now works correctly. If you select "No" in 1.04 then it still jumps to the next map.
- Improved handling of "swap mouse buttons" windows mouse setup. If you swap the mouse buttons in Windows then War World now supports it better.
- Fixed bug where if you press talk in final status you can start walking again. This is a funny "feature" in 1.04 and now fixed.
In the demo you can:
- Try out online multi-player gaming
- Try a level from the single-player game
- After buying a registration key, you get:
- Unlimited online multiplayer gaming!
- 100 levels of intense arcade action!
- Access to all mech types
- Access to additional powerful weapons
- Additional great Levels and Environments
- Access to custom game setup: Control and setup every aspect of your own challenges and battles
More articles about War World