World Racing 2 enhances the technology of the game's fore-runner World Racing, which introduced an innovative 3D landscape technology and sophisticated driving physics. While World Racing focused on the simulation aspect, World Racing 2 will put the fun of driving at center stage and offer optimized arcade racing characteristics, rich and varied range of mission modes, lively scenarios, enhanced tuning options and a great variety of cars.
When the Formula 1 engines roar this weekend at the legendary Hockenheimring, many racing enthusiasts will be longing for more, wanting to test their own driving skills on the famous and freshly rebuilt circuit. In late September, this will be possible without any risk of ruining your car or tires: World Racing 2 includes Hockenheim's rebuilt circuit into the game for PC, Playstation 2 and Xbox. In 2002, the original racetrack of Hockenheim has been rebuild and is now 4,574 kilometres long, with 17 turns and six straights for an improved racing experience.
In World Racing 2, this track will be one of 6 different settings the player will be able to choose from. Developer Synetic has implemented a large and exciting variety of diversified challenges into the game, with over 100 mission races and over 60 different licensed cars.
Even before its official world premiere at 61st IAA from 15th– 25th September in Frankfurt, the most powerful Golf ever designed is ready to be taken for a virtual test run in the highly anticipated upcoming game World Racing 2. Volkswagen, Playlogic and TDK are proud to present this amazing new Golf R32 in World Racing 2 at the Games Convention in Leipzig from August 18-21 at the Playlogic booth in hall 5 C41.
World Racing 2 puts the fun of driving centre stage and offers optimised arcade racing characteristics, a rich and varied range of missions, lively 3D scenarios full of detail, enhanced tuning options and a great variety of cars.
World Racing 2 is developed by German racing experts from Synetic in cooperation with TDK Mediactive and features:
- 17 different car brands (Alfa Romeo, Mercedes-Benz, Skoda, VW, Lotus etc.)
- More than 90 different car models to play
- Six different 3D maps up to 6 square km
- Career mode with over 100 mission races and more than 60 hours of fun
- Customise the ongoing traffic in the game – from Rush hour to absolute free driving
- Extreme detailed car models, with complex damaging system
- Realistic driving physics based on nearly 200 different parameter values
- Multiplayer with up to six players (Xbox four players and PS 2 two players with split screen)
- Individualization of every car possible with vinyl and licensed rims
More articles about World Racing 2