A mysterious World War II tunnel is unearthed while building a new highway in Bohemia. Martin Holan, a linguistics and archeology student has been contacted to examine the fascinating discovery. Upon his arrival to the site, Martin soon uncovers a mysterious murder and a potential connection to the enigmatic tunnel. What begins as a short expedition to Prague turns into a dangerous and thrilling mystery, where the deep dark secrets of the Nazis, and the demise of the Mayan civilization, have our hero reeling into the heart of an exhilarating adventure.
NIBIRU uses the AGDS (Advanced Graphic Development System) engine. Apart from the standard elements, AGDS enables several graphical effects including: rain, lightning, fog, etc. The primary graphical mode is 32 bytes, but there is also a less demanding 16 byte mode to accommodate players with lower system configurations. The engine was first developed for the Black Mirror horror adventure game.
- A riveting new graphic adventure from the creators of Black Mirror
- 80 breathtaking locations created in rich photo-realistic detail
- Multiple chapters of intense story telling
- Highly detailed and fluid 3D character animation
- Over 35 interesting NPC characters to interact with
- Atmospheric visual effects including: fog, rain, daytime and nighttime gameplay sequences
- Captivating musical score and sound effects immerse you deeper into the plot
Developed by Future Games, NIBIRU: Age of Secrets, has an anticipated ESRB rating of "T" for Teen.
For more information visit www.NibiruGame.com.