In 1899, Oliver Lavisheart, young adventurous Englishman, accepts to help his uncle Mathew to win a bet: going around the world in 80 days or less and collect proves that the latter has made 4 major inventions in 4 different cities all around the world. Oliver follows Phileas Fogg's tracks in Egypt, India, Japan, and finally to America, he has only 80 days, or his uncle will lose his bet and is ruined.
For this trip you will become Oliver, discover your uncle's fantastic talents, his adventurous life and his secrets. You will learn a lot about yourself, true about your family and the true nature of this incredible bet.
Help a German Archeologist, a distressed actress from Bollywood, organize a SM contest, win an elephant race, drive the biggest airship ever, make the Scottish tartan the coolest street wear worldwide, fool the shogun's samurai, burn your own boat to go faster, avoid the traps of inspector Fix's son, get into disguise, bribe, steal, ...
- based on Jules Verne's most read book!
- real time 3D universe;
- high level real time 3D engine, clothes animation, lip-synch, shaders, particles system, sound engine...
- new incredible gameplay combining investigation, exploration, and stealth;
- manage time, money, rest and food during your adventure;
- absolute interactivity: you will speak, run, jump, climb, disguise sleep eat and even bribe;
- 100 characters to meet and interact with;
- choose your level of difficulty: from tourist to raider;
- drive vehicles from Elephants to an Airship;
Prepare your self for the most interesting 80 days in your life.
More articles about 80 Days