The game starts after many years in their new home, with no sign of the aliens and a failing life support system – the player must find out what happened to the Earth, the people left behind on the surface and the new visitors.
UFO: Aftershock is a mixture of squad based tactical action and global strategy with the gamer controlling the actions of elite ground troops, and the running and construction of an intricate network of interlinking bases.
- Global strategy – tactical missions and strategic game on the globe
- Sequel for successful UFO: Aftermath
- New amazing technologies and items for development
- New enemies and allies
- Source management, Base management
- Improved SAS (Simultaneous Action System) and RPG systems
- Strong story
- ...and many other new features
More articles about UFO: Aftershock