- Over 4000 individual fighters rated in three dozen categories!
- Single Player and 2 Player Head to Head Modes
- Every champion in every division represented, from John L. Sullivan to Wladimir Klitschko, from Joe Gans to Diego Corrales
- Rater corner men, referees, and officials
- Complete "Stat-Tracker" compiles the numbers for individual fights and complete careers: won-lost, rounds fought, knockdowns & knockouts for and against, connect percentage and a dozen more categories
- Divisional Rankings show the rise and fall of your favourite fighters
- Top Ten Lists sorted according to your parameters. Want to find the ten left-handed German fighters with the best knockout percentage after at least 20 bouts? No problem!
- You work the corner! Decide what strategies to use and when. Work on your fighter's cut while trying to motivate him. You can be the difference between winning and losing.
- Recreate historic matches like Ali vs. Frazier; fight "dream matches" like Sugar Ray Robinson vs. Marvin Hagler; or "predict" future outcomes by matching upcoming opponents before they actually fight.
- Follow the blow-by-blow commentary of a bout or fight 100 fights in two minutes, using the auto-scheduler in "speed mode" and get the compiled results.
- And many, many more!
"Title Bout is without doubt the most complete "Boxing Simulation" that will be hitting retail to date. Our developer, Alpha Omega Games has an unparalleled wealth of experience in the sport of boxing, and this combined with the fact the fighting genre has been one of the most prolific sellers in the industry's history, this makes us believe we have a winner at retail." Commented Andy Law, Managing Director of Fusion Labs. Title Bout Championship Boxing will be available for PC CD ROM priced £29.99 on the 7th of October 2005.