In total, seven actors have joined the Call of Duty cast including:
- Michael Cudlitz (credits include “Band of Brothers,” “Live From Baghdad,” “The Negotiator”)
- Rick Gomez (credits include “Band of Brothers,” “Ray,” “Sin City”)
- Frank John Hughes (credits include “Band of Brothers,” “Catch Me If You Can”)
- James Madio (credits include “Band of Brothers,” “Shark Tale”)
- Ross McCall (credits include “Band of Brothers,” “EMR,” “Hooligans”)
- Rene L. Moreno (credits include “Band of Brothers,” “Last Flight Out”)
- Richard Speight Jr. (credits include “Band of Brothers,” “Into The West”)
From the creators of the original Call of Duty, the 2003 Game of the Year, Infinity Ward’s Call of Duty 2 delivers an unparalleled portrayal of the chaos and intensity of WWII. Powered by a proprietary new engine, the highly anticipated sequel enlists players into four individual soldier stories as they overcome insurmountable odds in multiple, epic and grueling campaigns. The new Call of Duty also utilizes an all-new battle chatter system to provide authentic in-combat dialogue, delivering the ultimate wartime experience. Call of Duty 2 is scheduled for release this fall for Windows® PC and the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. The title is not yet rated.
Building on the Call of Duty brand’s hallmark cinematic, epic intensity of war, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One recreates the U.S. Army’s famed Fighting 1st Infantry Division, known as the Big Red One, among the most decorated units ever, through a continuous storyline of legendary battles of WWII. The title also utilizes authentic in-combat dialogue as players are drafted into a variety of historic missions crucial to ultimate victory. Big Red One is in development by Gray Matter and Treyarch and slated for release this fall for the PlayStationÒ2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Nintendo GameCubeÔ. The title is not yet rated.
More articles about Call of Duty 2