Dreamfall is set in the 23rd Century, where a young woman accidentally uncovers a conspiracy related to dreams; a conspiracy that may herald the destruction of the twin worlds of science and magic. Confronted by mysteries that she cannot resolve on her own, she must seek assistance from the one person who might have the answers: April Ryan, the heroine of The Longest Journey.
- Three fully playable characters, each with the own distinctive playing style, personality and skill set
- Zoe Castillo; the smart, streetwise and appealing “girl next door”
- April Ryan, the dark and angry rebel
- Kian; the mysterious and exotic assasin
- Three radically different game worlds
- Stark, the world of science, a realistic future earth with locations spanning the continents.
- Arcadia, the world of magic, a fantasy realm with fantastic vistas and creatures
- The Winter, a mystical place outside time and space, where a black house holds a terrifying secret
- Exciting and diverse Action Adventure gameplay
- Choose your path. Every situation has alternate solutions. Use your brains, your brawns, the environment, or items you have acquired to progress
- Combat. Hand-to-hand, or with sword and quartersta?. Learn new moves through the game
- Thrilling set-pieces. Real-time cinematic sequences where you are in control of the outcome.
- Stealth action. Sneak past or distract enemies to avoid confrontations
Quests and missions. Speak with strange and intriguing characters, make allies and enemies, and embark on epic quests.
- Travel between worlds, play mini-games, and dig into a powerful and emotional storyline
- 7.1 surround audio, an original orchestral soundtrack and live musicians Large, detailed and interactive environments
More articles about Dreamfall: The Longest Journey