50 Cent: Bulletproof will feature an unprecedented lineup of the hottest recording artists in the music industry today, including 50 Cent and G Unit's Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks and Young Buck, as well as Eminem and Dr. Dre, who will be making their interactive debuts as the characters "McVicar" and "Grizz."
50 Cent has been heavily involved in the game's creation and content, which features the star's voice, likeness and music. He collaborated on the game's mechanics and storyline with former Sopranos executive producer and Emmy award winner Terry Winter, who wrote the game's script and the screenplay for 50 Cent's forthcoming theatrical release, Get Rich or Die Tryin'.
50 Cent: Bulletproof will feature new songs from 50 Cent recorded exclusively for the game, music from Get Rich or Die Tryin', The Massacre and 50 Cent and G Unit music videos. In addition, the game will offer a sound studio mode in which gamers can mix and match new original freestyles by 50 Cent with new beats straight from the G Unit camp.
- Terry Winter Screenplay. Feature-length crime epic written by Emmy-Award winning Sopranos executive producer Terry Winter, who also wrote the story for 50 Cent's upcoming biopic Get Rich or Die Tryin'.
- A story true to 50 Cent. 50 Cent himself has been heavily involved in the game's creation, consulting on the game's mechanics and storyline and recording hours of in-game dialogue.
- New 50 Cent Music and Freestyles. Original, exclusive music tracks recorded by 50 Cent specifically for the game in addition to freestyle rhymes that players can mix and match with authentic 50 Cent beats in "The Lab."
- Run with G-Unit (Lloyd Banks, Young Buck and Tony Yayo) on various mission throughout the game.
- Dynamic Athleticism. 50 runs, ducks, jumps, rolls and shoots in a fluid screen-relative, 3rd-person point of view.
- Living 'Hood. Interact with pawnbrokers, weapon dealers, informants, shady doctors and music bootleggers. Hang out in your crib and listen to 50 music and/or watch videos
Availability Fall 2005
More articles about 50 Cent: Bulletproof