After being humiliated yet again by Crash Bandicoot at the end of Twinsanity, Dr. Neo Cortex returns to his evil scheming in his dilapidated Iceberg Lair. He hatches a sinister plan to challenge Crash to a seemingly friendly race competition...with plans of crushing the hapless bandicoot under the ruins of the hazardous racetrack!
In Crash Tag Team Racing players will be able to fuse two cars together on the fly to form a super vehicle outfitted with a turret gun with the all-new "clashing" technology. Players can continue their adventures on foot with out-of-car action, allowing them to traverse an amusement park-like world where they can interact with other characters, collect items and complete mini-missions.
- Unique "Clashing" Feature. For the first time ever in a racing game, players can combine their car with an opponent's mid-race to make a super-car equipped with a powerful turret gun. When clashed, players can either get behind the wheel and drive or fire an onboard weapon.
- Out-of-Car Action. Explore the entire world on foot - collect upgrades for cars, unlock bonus tracks and talk to other characters.
- Destruction. Each character has his or her own uniquely deadly 360° rotating turret. Trackside objects are fully destructible.
- Jordan Reicheck Screenplay. Penned by Crash TwinsanityTM writer Jordan Reicheck, best known for his work on Ren & Stimpy, Crash Tag Team Racing brings the trademark Crash Bandicoot humor to new levels.
- Multiplayer. Split-screen multiplayer for up to eight players with system link on all consoles, and wirelessly supports up to four on the Nintendo DS.
- Acclaimed Development Team. Developed by the same team as the break-out hit game The Simpsons: Hit & Run.
More articles about Crash Tag Team Racing