The full-featured, first-person shooter video game sets players in the midst of a gruesome adventure in which they battle to save themselves – and a quickly-diminishing living population - from an army of the dead bent on spreading a zombie plague. Gamers can also join intense, bone-chilling multiplayer battles against the dead on Xbox Live.
In the game, a horrific plague has broken out and mobs of zombies are roaming throughout the tri-state area, killing people at random. Gamers must quickly arm themselves and destroy these horrible creatures by any means necessary. Gamers will learn of a fortified city, Fiddler's Green, which is the last bastion of safety for the living. They will need to survive a harrowing journey to the city, and if they do, will discover the frightening lengths to which the living will go in order to save themselves.
Gamers can wage war against the dead with a variety of melee weapons and ranged weapons, including Sniper Rifles, Baseball Bats, M16s, Fire Axes and even shovels. The unique multiplayer modes allow players to work with or against other humans while eradicating the Zombie-infested wasteland.
- Over 20 levels of gut-wrenching horror – fight off the walking dead in cornfields, back alleys, sewers and the City of the Living!
- 8 Player Zombie Filled Multiplayer Mayhem over Xbox Live or Internet (PC) with unique modes allowing the player to work with or against friends in surviving the Zombie plague
- 10 Intense Multiplayer Maps with 4 Game Modes including Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Invasion
- Fight Through Hordes of Zombies with a wide variety of melee and ranged weapons including the Sniper Rifle, Revolver, Glock, .22 Rifle, Shotgun, M-16, Hammer, Golf Club, Baseball Bat, Shovel, Lead Pipe, Fire Axe, Grenade, Molotov Cocktail and your fists
- State of the Art Unreal Engine and Karma physics technology creating stunning visuals and effects.
- Body Part Specific Damage System that brings the reality of killing Zombies to life
- Blood Curdling Music and Sound Effects
The Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green video game will be released in October 2005.
More articles about Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green