Cairo... the ancient city of thousand shapes, colors and smells. And of Pharaohs, crocodiles and assassins. It won't be easy for Assil to get an audience at the palace to get rid of his death curse. Even worse, the number of his foes is growing faster than his curse takes posession of him. And that's already quite fast. Only a keen mind can save Assil from certain death: You!
During his quest, Assil meets a whole bunch of weird people, from happy slaves to frightened crocodiles and finally Osiris himself, the god of the underworld.
- Based on the original Ankh from Artex Software (1998)
- High quality 3D graphics
- Point & Click user interface
- Dozens of weird characters
- More than 100 items you can use and combine
- Cineastic camera movement
- Dozens of locations in and around ancient Cairo
- Cineastic soundtrack
- Content is of course fully spoken
- What else is there to say? Ankh is simply fun!
More articles about Ankh