In Bad Day L.A., players are thrust behind the shopping cart of a homeless man turned city-saving crusader, Anthony Williams, a reluctant hero who left behind the privileged life of a successful Hollywood agent after losing his self-respect. Anthony survives in his cocoon of destitution and isolation until Los Angeles comes under attack from zombies, terrorists, earthquakes and other untold disasters. Facing complete annihilation, Anthony is reluctantly forced to begin a cynical quest for salvation. Using only his street smarts and the environment to stay alive, he must save the very city and its citizens he despises, and, in the end, escape what has become a very Bad Day in L.A.
- A deep and comedic storyline that plays off the "fear culture"of modern America will satirize Los Angeles and disaster films as well as provide a wide variety of challenges and mission scenarios
- Super-flat graphical art style developed by "Kozyndan," a highly acclaimed LA-based art team, will give the game an unmistakable and totally unique look and feel
- Ten expansive game levels based on real-world Los Angeles neighborhoods, including Hollywood Boulevard, Venice Beach and Beverly Hills, will provide gamers with unique challenges and opportunities for combat that vary throughout the course of the game
- An eclectic arsenal of both everyday and bizarre weaponry will allow the player to fight on with hard-hitting and sometimes humorous effects
- Easy-to-learn, hard-to-master combat system will offer instant accessibility while demanding the player use street smarts and creativity to face down and defeat a potpourri of enemies, both human and otherwise
- Advanced artificial intelligence (AI) system will feature non-player characters (NPCs) that experience a range of emotion such as rage, distress, terror and chemical influence
More articles about Bad Day L.A.