Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes lets players assume the role of a general in a fantasy battlefield. Players must fight alongside their troops and use catapults, dragons or any means necessary to annihilate their enemies. Set five years before the The Crusaders, Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes will let gamers take seven unique new Heroes through 50 campaign missions that will deliver 30-50 hours of ruthless medieval warfare. Each of the seven heroes has new skills, abilities and a unique link to the original story. New units and environments will add more variety and depth to the epic-scale battles. In addition, new custom missions will let players set up their own adventures by selecting their opponents’ level, type and skill.
- A vastly enhanced sequel to the international hit Action RTS, Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders
- First-hand experience of a fantasy / medieval battlefield as a warrior general.
- Slay enemies with stylish combos, special skills, and magic spells.
- Command hundreds of soldiers with your own strategy to the ultimate victory.
- Epic scale battles with over 3,000 soldiers in a battlefield. Up to 200 displayed on one screen.
- Realistically detailed characters (main characters = 5,000 polygons, large units = 10,000 polygons)
- Choose from 7 characters, each with his/her own campaign to show many sides of a continental war.
- 50+ Campaign Missions. Plus Random Missions and Custom Missions available. (30-50 hours)
- Various types of missions; all-out war, castle siege, scouting, trapping, etc.
- 3 Live Game Modes: 6-Player Troop Battle, 6-Player Hero Battle, and 3-Player Invasion Mode.
- Watch and learn from others’ game: Spectator Mode.
- Numerous features to help the new-comers quickly pick up skills and enjoy the Live matches.
- Over 35 different types of troops with diverse abilities. (Soldiers, Beasts, Dragons, Catapults, etc.)
- Knowing how to use the environment and counter enemy units are keys to victory.
- Mercenaries can be hired to lead your armies or aid you on battlefield with attacks and healing skills.
- Gold and experience earned from each battle can be used to train troops and buy new equipments.
- Intuitive interfaces and optimized difficulty levels will let you approach the game with no frustration.
KUF: Heroes will also boast enhanced Xbox Live features including voice messaging and support for up to six players. New game modes such as Troop Battles, Hero Battles and Observer mode mean even more ways to bloody your friends and foes online. Co-op play is supported with separate campaigns from the single-player game.
Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes is being developed by the renowned Korean game developer, Phantagram, and is expected in Europe and North America late summer 2005.
More articles about Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes