'Crashday' features a huge array of game play modes from Racing, Stunt Driving and Wrecking as well as team competition and online modes. 'Crashday' also features an integrated easy-to-use track editor which allows you to build some amazing courses for them to be downloaded straight into the game! A strong community will allow players to create their own cars and track pieces and share them online.
- 7 game modes (both single player and multiplayer)
- 12 vehicles with tuning possibilities
- Integrated track editor
- Career mode, Single event and Mini games
- Weapon features - Missiles, mines and miniguns
- Complete freedom of movement on tracks
- Detailed damage model and physics
- Action replays - Slow motion, freeze time
- Strong community support - Create own cars and even new track pieces
- Stunt show - Impress the crowd with insane stunts, huge jumps and spectacular crashes
- Racing - All out racing against other opponents
- Wrecking Match - Be the last one standing, bring down your opponents any way possible including weapons
- Hold the Flag - Take the flag and keep hold of it for as long as possible - Carry through checkpoints to win
- Pass the bomb - Pass the bomb from your car to another whilst the times runs down
- Bomb run - Keep your car over a certain speed or it will blow up, survive for as long as possible
- Test Drive - Free roam and practice
- Long Jump - Jump as far as can to win!
- Vehicle Blast - More spectacular version of 'Long Jump' - Vehicle explodes giving you longer jumps
- Mass Destruction - Destroy as much of the environment as possible within the time limit
- Checkpoint Chase - Pass as many checkpoints as you can
With a fantastic looking engine, the game delivers glorious visuals, open environments, great looking vehicles and weapons at your disposal which has been carefully crafted for PC gamers to enjoy come February 2006.
More articles about Crashday