Neil Cotton, Director of Dusk2Dawn Interactive Limited, said: "We've had some excellent feedback on the game and it appears – judging by the online forums - that there are a lot of gamers waiting for its release next year.
"We want to ensure that this game is a must-have and we've done a deal with the developer to release all of the planned mission packs in one go on the same CD. That means 100% extra blasting fun for no extra cost!"
The original version of the game contained 10 rock-hard missions and a survival mode. The new 'Collectors Edition' will feature 10 extra missions, some new aliens and varied soundtracks.
Cotton added: "I'm a gamer too and I know what it's like to play a highly enjoyable game to the end and still feel ready for more action. Mission packs add extra life to games, but everyone hates the wait between their arrivals. I believe this move shouts excellent value for money with Invasion : Earth and should make it a title to watch out for!"
- Instant action within a matter of minutes
- RPG-esque character upgrade facility
- 9 rapid-fire, bullet-spitting, death-dealing weapons of mass destruction!
- Many hours of game play with 20 missions and a survival mode
- Red or Green blood selection
- Highly imaginative selection of enemies
- Full-on-action male or female character
- Classic storyline
- Reactive music, which helps to drive the action
Invasion : Earth, developed by Sigma Team, is planned to hit the shop shelves around April/May 2006 at a retail price of £19.99.