- A BRAND NEW, FULL Grand Theft Auto game all in the palm of hands on the PSP
- An all new story, all new features, all new missions, all new characters, all new voices, all new music—an entirely NEW game
- Motorcycles, Choppers, Scooters, Boats, Muscle cars, Train and Ferry systems are all featured in Liberty City
- Liberty City has been rebuilt from the ground up specifically for the PSP with a brand new game engine (NOT Renderware) built by Rockstar Leeds and Rockstar North, optimizing the texture density, resolution and particle effects. There are amazing reflections on cars, fantastic in-game physics, and an impressive draw distance
- 2 years of engineering work have gone into Liberty City Stories and Rockstar Leeds in conjunction with Rockstar North have really pushed the power of the PSP with this title
- Tons of side missions, hidden packages, rampages and stunt jumps making Liberty City Stories the perfect pick up and play experience that will thrill gamers who have 5 minutes or 5 hours
- The Grand Theft Auto series has become known for its eclectic and comprehensive soundtracks of licensed music infused with humorous DJ chatter. Liberty City Stories will offer no less than what you have come to expect with new and classic stations featuring hours of licensed music
- Refined weapon targeting system with an optimized control scheme for the PSP
- Many safehouses positioned around Liberty City ensuring gamers’ ability to quickly save their game on the go.
- 3D interiors add new gameplay mechanics and environments unseen in Grand Theft Auto 3
- The AI of Liberty City Stories is as sophisticated as previous Grand Theft Autos. You'll see all the gang rivalries, police and emergency services, chattering pedestrians going about their daily business as they bring life to the gritty streets of Liberty City.
- Full host of Grand Theft Auto weaponry including multiple weapon sets never seen in Liberty City
- New gangs to battle with
- The return of phone booth missions
Portland is the first of the three major Liberty City islands. As rich in industry as it is in underworld dealings, Portland is home to Don Salvatore Leone himself and where Toni gets re-acclimated to his previous life of crime. Portland is the seedier downtown area of Liberty City that has everything an aspiring thug could ask for from the temptations of the Red Light district to the dimly lit docks of Trenton, both perfect for taking care of bodies in various fashion. Fans of Grand Theft Auto 3 will instantly be familiar with such neighborhoods as St. Marks, Chinatown, Atlantic Quays and Hepburn Heights but as it’s 3 years earlier, some things may not be as you remember. Whether you need a good time or a place to hide out from the feds, Portland has what you are looking for.
More articles about Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories