James Bond 007: From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60’s Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.
Players will create and manipulate Bond in a living world based on the timeless fiction of the classic James Bond movie. Invest in your character and customize the ultimate Bond for a whole new level of gameplay options. Sean Connery, the original Bond, reprises his role as the dapper Mi6 agent in this innovative, retro-styled and highly anticipated console title from the infamous Bond franchise.
- Build your own Bond, based on Sean Connery, in a retro, 1960s Cold War era setting.
- A breathing, vibrant, living 1960’s-styled world including classic cars, architecture, fashion, and exotic locations
- Bleeding edge Hollywood production.
- Innovative gameplay, wider variety, non-linear missions, introduction of new focus/zoom function.
- Addictive and social multiplayer experience
- RPG elements: Invest in your character by equipping, upgrading, scoring/rewards
- Intense action, driving, jetpack and stealth missions.
- Game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences
- Fully integrated vehicles, over a dozen weapons, and classic gadgetry with modern mechanics.
Officially licensed by MGM Interactive, From Russia With Love is being developed by EA's Redwood Shores, Calif. studio. This game has not yet received a PEGI rating.