What's fixed in Patch 1.13e
- Fixed several bugs that contributed to game exploits.
What's fixed in Patch 1.13d
- Fixed a bug that prevented the training of infested terrans.
What's fixed in Patch 1.13c
- Fixed a bug involving zerg buildings.
- Fixed a bug related to minimap unit ordering during replays.
What's fixed in Patch 1.13b
- Fixed a Bug that caused certain maps to crash.
What's fixed in Patch 1.13
- This revision addresses a few well-known bugs that were used to perform in-game exploits, corrects display issues with the Korean Font and makes adjustments to the Player's in-game minimap.
What's fixed in Patch 1.12b
- Fixed bugs related to Korean chat on Windows 95/98/Me.
New Features in 1.12
- Changed Speed from "Fast" to Fastest" for Ladder Games.
- You now can preview your map in the Multiplayer chat screen.
- Added feature that allows the creator of a private Battle.net game to make the game public under the creator's name in Multiplayer Chat screen.
- Added full Korean language support for battle.net and in-game.
- Added a Friends List Feature and button that allows you to keep track of your friends on Battle.net.
- Added Friend mail feature that allows you to email members of your Friends List.
- Added Password Recovery and email registration features (like Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2) so you can recover your password via email.
- Changed the default race type in single custom games to Random.
- It now remembers your last map and folder setting when you create single or multi player games.
- Brood War will now show 'mapsBroodWar' folder as your default map folder.
- When a building is selected and if a ground rally point is set the rally point will briefly animate.
- Added minimap ping (Alt-left-click on minimap to show graphic location.)
- Added alliance colors on units - Shift-Tab changes your color to green, your allies to yellow and your enemies to red.
- Added right-click feature that will set your building rally point.
- Added shift-# to add a unit to a control group.
- The mouse cursor stays on the game's monitor in multi-monitor environments.
- Lost Temple has been updated, while Dire Straits and Rivarly have been slightly
- tweaked to balance resources and space for building.
- All maps have been resigned. If you have moved standard maps to different
- folders you must do so again. If you have maps downloaded from our FTP site you must do so again.
- Fixed bug related to seeing Question marks instead of Korean characters when using /where command in Battle.net
- Fixed a bug that hindered Korean text in Battle.net chatrooms and game advertisements.