It's Lydia's first day of school. In the magic academy where hundreds of scholars should be, none can be found..
Keepsake, Wicked Studios' upcoming adventure game, will immerse you in a magical journey beyond compare. Assisted by a dragon afraid of heights, Lydia takes on to explore the Dragonvale Academy's empty structures in search for her best friend Celeste. But she begins to worry when she stumbles on something she has not seen for a very long time: an old doll, a keepsake she gave her best friend some 8 years ago. As she grabs it, strange images of Celeste's life begin to fill her mind...
....will they help her find Celeste?
- Deep and involving storyline where suspense and mystery awaits at every corner
- Explore a vast environment located in a Medieval Fantasy Setting
- Easy to use interface that evolves as new features become available
- 3rd Person gameplay powered by a state-of-the-art graphic engine
- Teamed with an odd companion, main character Lydia is never alone in the game
- With our special Active Hint System, help is always available when you feel puzzled or lost
- Talk to sidekick Zak and NPCs in interactive dialogs to learn more about the plot
- Tricky puzzles but yet easy to play: the game challenges your wits rather than your dexterity
- Smooth learning curve with "in game tutorial" ensure a most pleasant gaming experience
- Multi-Platform (Windows 98/2000/Me/XP)
- 1024x768x32 pre-rendered background graphics
- 5000+ poly fully animated 3d characters
- Dynamic lighting and shadows
- Many levels of details to provide a quality game for low and high-end computers
- 3d atmospheric sound effects
- Contextual digital music
- Professional musical score
In Game Help System
One of the coolest features of Keepsake is its Active Hint system. Who hasn't got to that really frustrating point in a game* Most of us have at one time or another... and what happened* We went on the net and got a walkthrough. Everyone has a different threshold regarding their degree of patience to solve a difficult puzzle. It's with that in mind that we decided to create the active hint system. Whenever a player gets stuck on a puzzle, a special button on the interface will be available to ask side-kick Zak for some hints.
The puzzles and obstacles Lydia will have to overcome in Keepsake are of variable difficulty and they get harder as you progress in the game. We tried to avoid as much as possible the "Go Fetch" style of puzzle mainly found in classic adventure titles. Also, the game puzzles will never get frustrating or discouraging since Zak will always be there to help you out.
Main character interactions
Another interesting feature of Keepsake is that, apart from at the beginning of the game, you'll never be alone in your journey. The feeling generated by this is much more dynamic than other adventure games where you are alone most of the time.
More articles about Keepsake