1. FIXED: The external hyperspace jump fx wasn't working correctly.
1. FIXED: The collision detect optimizations in 1.00.03 were so fast that on some ships (e.g. Violon) which have turret vectors in optimal locations, they weren't firing correctly.
1. The graphics server can now run on remote servers which do not have PS 1.1. This is a serious hack and is not supported. If it doesn't work, stick with the console server or make sure that your remote server has PS 1.1 (which is the minimum requirement for the game)
1. FIXED: When an auto-generation pass occured, intruders would randomly be generated and transported to the CC. Sometimes during this pass, a CTD would occur depending on the number of intruders currently on-board the CC.
2. FIXED: If you docked as an SFM with a shuttle asset and selected the CARGO button, the game would CTD due to special handling required for this career which was previously not allowed to have an asset.
1. FIXED: An INI file was out of synch, causing some multiplayer planetary terrain locations to not be located.
Performance improvement revisions to planetary terrain rendering.
Performance improvement revisions to skeletal character model collision detect.
Performance improvement revisions to global collision detect.
Revision to planetary terrain site textures. No longer rendered as Black at high altitudes.
FIXED: If you set a planet as a jump target (SHIFT+9), then saved the game while in HJ transit, when the game was restored, the game would crash when the craft emerges from HJ and about to enter the planet because the planet data may not be stored in the saved game.
FIXED: NPC crafts emerging from planet to space in a region with more than one planet/moon, would randomly emerge outside the wrong planet/moon they egressed.
FIXED: The ASSETS.INI table was out of synch when the ITEMS.INI was updated with new additions. This caused player controlled threat assets (SAMs etc) to fire the incorrect ordnance.
FIXED: Requesting a tow ship would sometimes select a station in the single player galaxy.
FIXED: The ASSETS.INI table was out of synch when the ITEMS.INI was updated with new additions. This caused a shield and reactor upgrade to be listed incorrectly in LOGISTIX.
More articles about Universal Combat: A World Apart