Picking up where Serious Sam: Second Encounter left off, Sam has rocketed off towards the conquered planet of Sirius, the new home of the notorious Mental. While en route, the Great Wizards Council of the nearly eradicated Sirian civilization telepathically contacts Sam to aid him in his quest to destroy Mental and help restore Sirius. He is then sent on a quest to find the fragments of a mystical medallion scattered throughout the galaxy that will bestow Sam with the power to defeat Mental.
The series famous for relentless intensity is returning bigger, better looking and more frantic than ever before. Sam Stone is back to rescue the universe one bullet at a time against overwhelming hordes of time traveling enemies in Serious Sam 2. Built from the ground up with a completely new engine, Serious Sam 2 will be a shot of adrenaline to the hearts of first-person shooter fans across the world. This is serious!
- Runs on the newly designed Serious 2 engine with graphics, environments and physics that are 100 times more complex than previous Serious Sam games.
- Maintains the same level of extreme action that Serious Sam is known for. Despite its jaw-dropping visuals, Serious Sam 2 will surpass the onscreen enemy benchmark that the original Serious Sam games set.
- Over 40 beautiful, expansive levels spread out over 7 unique environments. Sam will travel through thick jungles, murky swamps, frozen tundra, futuristic cities, volcanic planets, and more. Each level is seriously enormous!
- 45 newly designed enemy types for Sam to face. The Serious Sam series is known for its outrageous enemy personalities, and Serious Sam 2 will give players a lot more to laugh about.
- New vehicular and animal-back combat! Engage in heart-thumping action atop wild, mountable animals and intense, death-dealing vehicles.
- Online play for both PC and Xbox.
More articles about Serious Sam 2