"GettingUp.com mirrors the game's originality and encompasses a deep sense of artistic expression," said Marc Metis, Senior Vice President of Marketing for Atari, Inc. "The GettingUp.com web site is more than a companion to the game -. it is an online destination that chronicles the graffiti lifestyle."
Highlighted sections of the new GettingUp.com site include:
- Behind-the-Scenes: features current blogs by Marc Ecko, insider notes from the game's developer, The Collective, and a peek inside a graffiti writer's "black book" -- a journal of admirable art seen
during their journeys;
- Graffiti Central: real-life graffiti writer profiles and details on different graffiti styles, from wheat pasting to murals;
- The Game: exclusive in-game screen shots, character profiles and the complete story behind the game's creation;
- Getting Up Media: houses new in-game trailers, television commercials, and interviews with Marc Ecko and the development team at The Collective;
- Downloads: features one-of-a-kind buddy icons, desktop pictures, and in-game music clips;
- News: spotlights the latest and greatest information on the game from now until launch.
A broad-based action-adventure game inspired by graffiti's historically rich and diverse culture, Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure is the culmination of seven years of story and character development by Marc Ecko, the visionary behind several of today's most respected youth lifestyle brands.
Developed by The Collective, Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure is slated to release this November for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and Xbox® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows. A mobile version is currently available through Glu Mobile. More information about the game is available at http://www.gettingup.com.
More articles about Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure