- Single player capabilities removing the need for real-world opponents, allowing players to encounter lifelike opponents at any time.
- Graphical negotiation language, allowing efficient communication with humans and AI players alike.
- Multiplayer experience offering both the classic versions of Diplomacy as well as more optimized versions, decreasing the amount of time required of players.
- True diplomacy, allowing players to form agreements and break them without artificial constructs.
- Online server with ranking ladders, tournaments and matchmaking services allowing players to participate in competitions over the Internet or to play by e-mail in addition to playing online.
- In-depth tutorial with step-by-step guiding through the intricacies of Diplomacy.
- Complete strategy guide, offering valuable pointers on how to outsmart your opponents and truly master the game.
More articles about Diplomacy