"'Seven Kingdoms: Conquest' will retain all the espionage, trade, and diplomacy that made the original series so unique," said Trevor Chan, chief executive officer of Enlight. "By adding a brand new 3D engine and level editor with the back drop of an epic struggle between human and demon races, this title will offer depth and real-time skirmishes that hard core gamers can appreciate and casual players will enjoy."
"Seven Kingdoms: Conquest" offers strategy fans the choice to play as human or demon in epic battles spanning 6,000 years on Earth. Starting in ancient Egypt in 3000 B.C. and ending in a final battle on a futuristic Earth, players will have to have their fingers on the pulse of their civilization as the two races clash every 1,000 years.
Features include the following:
- Seven human civilizations and seven different races of demons to play
- A full skirmish mode where players can set up battles between various combinations of humans and demons
- Automated resource gathering
- Heroes and greater beings that will join the humans and elemental forces that can be unleashed on Earth by demons
- Magic and technology that can be used by all sides
- Multiplayer support for up to eight-players via Internet and LAN
- A full orchestral-quality soundtrack
More articles about Seven Kingdoms: Conquest