Total Extreme Wrestling 2005 takes lead from its predecessor allowing players to take on the role of a wrestling promoter, where it is up to you to try and steer your chosen company to the top of the industry, along the way dealing with prima donna superstars, wars and alliances with other wrestling companies, and the demands of TV corporations! With improved graphics, faster loading times and superior AI TEW2005 will prove to be the most addictive wrestling simulation ever.
- More detailed wrestlers and promotions than ever before
- Completely new booking system, including the ability to promote matches ahead of time
- Promotional relationships, allowing companies to work together or go to war
- Detailed statistical histories for virtually everything in the game, right at your fingertips
- Vastly improved AI from computer controlled promotions and workers
- Several times faster than TEW2004, no more long loading times
Beginning September 29, 2005 Grey Dog Software will offer a limited-time demo of TEW 2005. All players will be permitted to download and try out the entire game before purchasing.
The Extreme Warfare series of games has been considered the premier brand of wrestling simulators for many years, having built up a huge fan base through word-of-mouth. Since its original release in 1995, including the award-winning ^ÓExtreme Warfare Revenge^Ô title released in 2003, the extremely popular ^ÓTotal Extreme Wrestling^Ô release in 2004, and Ryland^Òs latest achievement in 2005, ^ÓWrestling Spirit,^Ô fans have come to expect the most accurate portrayal of the wrestling world from Adam Ryland games.