"When we set out to make DIPLOMACY, our ambition was to create a PC game that kept the look and spirit of the original board game, and we have certainly achieved that," says Fredrik Lindgren, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Paradox Interactive. "The game has entertainment value for newcomers and veterans alike and we are very eager to introduce DIPLOMACY to a wider audience."
Set in early 20th century Europe, Paradox Interactive's PC adaptation brings the power struggles of seven mighty nations to life like never before.
- Single player capabilities allowing players to encounter lifelike opponents at any time.
- Graphical negotiation language, ensuring efficient communication with humans and AI players alike.
- Multiplayer experience, play over the Internet or via LAN with friends.
- True diplomacy, allowing players to form agreements and break them without artificial constructs.
- Online server with ranking ladders, tournaments and matchmaking services, inviting players to participate in competitions over the Internet.
- In-depth tutorial with step-by-step guide through the intricacies of DIPLOMACY.
The board game DIPLOMACY is presently manufactured under the Avalon Hill label from Wizards of the Coast, a Hasbro subsidiary.
DIPLOMACY has been rated E for Everyone and has a suggested retail price of $39.99. For more on DIPLOMACY for the PC platform, please visit www.diplomacy-pcgame.com.
More articles about Diplomacy