Knights of the Temple II is the sequel to last year’s acclaimed Knights of the Temple, which followed the epic exploits of the young templar Paul de Raque in his battle against the demonic forces of Hell. Continuing the story of this exceptional warrior in the Dark Ages of medieval Europe, we added additional innovative game play elements. KOTT2 features non-linear storytelling, interactive dialogues and fully customizable character development and quest solving. Players are free to choose how to go forward in the storyline and to bring an end to the quest of a lonesome holy warrior
A Grand Master of the Order of the Temple, Paul de Raque has fought many battles in the eternal war between Good and Evil.But now he faces his greatest challenge yet. Visions of evil forces invading our world, undead beings ravaging the peaceful lands of northern Europe and a dark menace opening a portal closed millennia ago.Fight your way through a forgotten Roman city, deadly dungeons of the Saracen empire, discover long forgotten islands, ruins and catacombs on a search for a secret hidden on the ground of an ancient underwater fortress.Test your fighting skills, overcome the hordes of darkness and discover that victory must be paid with blood, pain and even your very own soul...
- Non-linear game play - Move freely between levels, choose quests and follow the main storyline your way.
- Interactive dialog system - Choose from different dialogue options, gather bonus information, new side quests or follow the storyline. NPC characters will react to your choices.
- Trade mode - Sell or buy items, weapons and armour, or have them repaired.
- Side quests - Solve 18 side quests and discover new areas, encounter new NPC’s and acquire new, powerful items.
- RPG elements - Additional RPG elements make your character even more complex (new active and passive abilities).
- Alternative endings - Your decisions determine how the game will end.
- Multi-player - Play with different multi-player characters, each with its individual upgradeable special skills, just like the game’s main character.