Cuban Missile Crisis: The Aftermath is a real-time strategy game combined with a turn-based global tactical mode, forcing players to use tactical troop movements while managing their resources and armies. It offers gamers an alternative interpretation of the events that followed the famous global stand-off on the small island nation.
This 1962 shows no peace, only brutality and warfare as Gamers must fight to survive in this vastly different interpretation of events.
- Varied types of weapons and equipment - helicopters, rockets, reconnaissance troops, etc.
- Radioactive contamination zones that have an influence upon military equipment and troops.
- Alternative history timeline assuming The Cuban Missile Crisis provoked a nuclear disaster in 1962.
- Combines both turn-based strategy mode and Blitzkrieg's real-time strategy mode.
- Dozens of missions through four sides of the conflict (USSR, French and German Alliance, China, American and British Alliance).
- Maximum usage of Blitzkrieg engine potential.
- In the turn-based strategy mode, every single turn is limited, adding realism to the whole experience of the game.
- Non-critical additions, such as optional missions, add depth to gameplay.
More articles about Cuban Missile Crisis: The Aftermath