"For Dungeons & Dragons fans, this is a great opportunity to become one of the first to play this online game and be a part of the dynamic community that D&D offers," said Jeff Burdeen, vice president for the Hasbro Properties Group.
"This preorder program was designed with the D&D community in mind," said Marc Metis, senior vice president, marketing, Atari, Inc. "By offering fans the opportunity to play the Beta version and gain early access into the completed game, we are giving them the chance to claim bragging rights of experiencing the D&D Online world - before anyone else."
- Unique: Create a unique individual with millions of different combinations of looks, skills, stats, feats, races, and classes.
- Gorgeous: Turbine's highly advanced 3rd generation 3D game engine brings the city of Stormreach, characters, dungeons, and monsters to life!
- Dangerous: Use your brawn, your stealth, and your wits to survive dungeons filled with monsters, traps, puzzles, and other interactive challenges.
- Fast: Get to the fun quickly with DDO's exclusive Instaport feature which eliminates tedious travel and waiting.
- Real: Elements like the d20 and DM text make it authentic Dungeons & Dragons, lovingly recreated for the online world.
- Smart: Gain masterful skills and world-dominating powers without endless combat with DDO's quest-based experience system!
- Fun: Custom adventures for you and your party provide instances to shine as a hero - or a team - without interference from other players. Public adventures provide opportunities for large groups to tackle even bigger challenges.
More articles about Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach