Battlefield 2: Euro Force
The battle expands in the first booster pack to 2005’s hit game Battlefield 2. Take the powerful new Euro Force into action against MEC and Chinese armies as you battle for control of all-new Asian locations. The action escalates to a fever pitch with the latest high-tech vehicles and weapons including attack helicopters, battle tanks, assault rifles, and much more.
- 3 New Maps
- Operation Smoke Screen
- Taraba Quarry
- Great Wall
- 4 New vehicles
- Main Battle Tank - Leopard 2A6
- Main Battle Tank – Challenger 2
- Fighter – Eurofighter (Typhoon T1)
- Attack Heli – Eurocopter Tiger (Tiger HAP)
- 7 New Weapons
- SA80 L85A2
- SA80 L85A2 with UGL (AG-36)
- Benelli M4
- 1 New Army
- European Union
- 1 new award
- European Union Special Service Medal
Armored Fury will be released on March 28th and the focus is on large mechanized battles, harking back to the El Alamein style maps on BF1942. There will be 3 new maps - "Midnight Sun", "Operation Harvest" and "Operation Road Rage" - but also 2 new vehicle classes. Attack Jets and Recon Helicopters, which can spot nearby enemy units, will make their debut.
Both packs will be available exclusively online at www.downloader.ea.com at $9.99 each (Euro 9.99 in Europe and L5.99 in the UK).
As well as these booster packs, we are of course still utterly devoted to providing updates to Battlefield 2. We can't say it enough; thank you all for your support and dedication! Update 1.2 is currently undergoing public beta testing and will be released very soon.
As with the first list, this second list includes confirmed fixes only:
- Helicopter now carry 8 missiles rather than 14
- TV-Guided missile now have a shorter range
- Hit points on all air vehicles has been reduced
- AA missile lock has been improved
- Support kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
- Sniper kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
- Anti-Tank kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
- "Dolphin Diving" is no longer possible
- Players can no longer jump and shoot at the same time
- "Prone Spamming" is now fixed
- "Sprint exploit" is now fixed
- The Sa80 weapon has been improved
- The G3A3 weapon has been improved
- Reload while sprinting has been enabled
- Chinese and MEC APCs can now shoot through penetrable materials
- Damage decreased for the M134
- Medic defibrillator paddles have been adjusted. They now reload while not in use.
- Server search filters now work properly
- All mines (Claymore, Anti-vehicle, C4) can now be picked up by the same class that dropped it by using the "G" key.
- Mines can no longer be destroyed with other explosives
- Flash bang effect radius decreased
- Added unlocks for Sniper and AT kits
- Fixed a bug in terrain rendering with night vision, whereby terrain was still dark in dark areas.
- Fixed a bug whereby mods that are not bf2 or not xpack permutate shaders every time a level is loaded.
- Fixed a bug whereby non-xpack mods cannot use xpack shaders.
- Fixed bug in TV guided missiles of Havoc helicopter
- Bug in MP7 fire rate fixed. Ammo count increased and mag count and damage decreased
- APC Update - "Chinese and MEC APCs can now shoot through penetrable materials". This fix was a miscommunication to the patch team. Chinese and MEC - - - APC's have been reverted and the LAV25 now no longer shoots through penetrable materials.
- Vehicles no longer disappear when viewed from some vehicles with a HUD (e.g. Tanks).
- Performance gain found in static mesh rendering.
- Detonation radius from grenade launcher explosions has been reduced.
- Grenade launcher projectiles now have a minimum time before arming.
More articles about Battlefield 2