STACKED with Daniel Negreanu is the first video game to combine next-generation artificial intelligence, massive online tournaments and professional learning tools into the definitive Texas Hold ~QEm experience. Featuring involvement from Daniel Negreanu and six of poker's most prominent young stars, STACKED will let players actually improve their game through a comprehensive single player career mode featuring an exclusive learning AI system, a comprehensive Poker School hosted by Daniel himself and the STACKED Masters system, an all-inclusive online tournament structure that will let gamers participate in huge sanctioned competitions as well as smaller custom tournaments and individual games with friends and guests alike.
STACKED ups the ante for console poker games with the most robust feature set to date, complete with learning tools that will actually help players improve while they play. The single player game features the most sophisticated poker AI system ever devised, challenging players to adopt new play styles and adapting to existing patterns of play. Players can create their own custom avatar, working their way up the circuit to compete against leading pro players such as Josh Arieh, Erick Lindgren, Jennifer Harman, David Williams, Evelyn Ng, Carlos Mortensen and Daniel Negreanu himself. In between hands, players can visit the game's Poker School mode to learn personalized tips and strategies from Daniel Negreanu that will help them achieve victory. Players can also take STACKED online, taking on the best from around the world in sanctioned tournaments to increase their official rankings, or organizing casual games with friends.
- Josh Arieh: In 2004, Josh had three final table appearances taking third in two and a fifth place finish. He also just won another bracelet at this year's WSOP. Josh has been featured on ESPN, Fox Sports, The Travel Channel, The Atlanta Journal, and Atlanta Magazine.
- Jennifer Harman: Jennifer currently wears two WSOP Bracelets and is the only female player at the inaugural Professional Poker Tour Final table. She is also the only female player who regularly participates in "The Big Game" at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. Lastly, she was recently featured on the WPT "Ladies Night," the WPT Final Table of the Ultimate Poker Classic.
- Erick Lindgren: Named the first WPT Player of the Year, Erick's tournament play is simply astonishing. A two-time WPT winner and currently the second All- Time WPT Money Leader, he made it to the final table seats at WSOP and APT European Finals of Poker.
- Juan Carlos Mortensen: This Spaniard took the poker world by storm in 2002 by becoming the WSOP Main Event Champion and in turn became one of the youngest World Champions ever. Juan Carlos followed that up with two more first place wins including the championship at the Doyle Brunson Inaugural World Poker Tour Tournament.
- Evelyn Ng: Evelyn is an active and visible participant in the WPT Main and Ladies Events. She is currently participating in all WPT events, and also serving as a NBC Sports commentator.
- David Williams: Williams has two second place finishes in key tournaments; the Borgata Poker Open and the World Series of Poker No Limit Hold 'em Poker Championship.
More articles about STACKED with Daniel Negreanu