Retaining the same award-winning gameplay, unique sense of humor and clever mix of action and strategy that has epitomized the brand for almost a decade, Worms is the ideal quality gaming experience while on the move and is perfectly placed to make its debut on the Sony PSP and the Nintendo DS.
The processing power of the new handhelds means “Worms” contains the best of aspects of all previous “Worms” games whilst at the same time offering the best Worms AI and most balanced weapons system to date.
Plus with the introduction of a whole raft of unique features and laugh-out-loud comedy, Worms engages the player with streamlined gameplay especially suited to the smaller screen and shorter play time of a handheld device.
Heralding a return to the classic 2D turn based gameplay, the easy to play yet hard to master gameplay makes Worms on PSP and the Nintendo DS a match made in heaven
- The unique “Two-and-a-half dimensional environments” of the PSP means that the player has all the attractiveness of 3D environments, but without complex camera mechanics or the problems of locating enemies.
- A full overhaul of the balancing of weapons and AI engines
- Streamlined menu system and play modes, tailored especially to suit the needs of mobile gamers inc the addition of mid-mission saves for the first time means that gamers on the move needn’t lose the progress they’ve made in either single or multiplayer games.
- Multiplayer mode allowing up to four players using one unit (hot seat).
- Multiplayer mode via WIFI technology allowing connection of 4 units.
- Worms features a huge collection of favourite Worms weapons.
- 5 all-new graphical themes, with randomly generated landscapes.
More articles about Worms: Open Warfare