Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana takes you to the world of Regallzine, a land inhabited by humans, Mana, and vicious monsters. With the help of Mana Spirits, a select few can harness the power of alchemy to create magical items. However, over the years this practice has nearly died out. As Klein Kiesling, it's your goal to learn the lost art of alchemy. Klein's journey of self-discovery will soon lead him to join a ragtag band of adventurers who fight monsters to protect the general populace.
- A classic fantasy RPG with platform-gaming elements. Gaining new abilities will give you access to previously unreachable areas.
- Unique, high-resolution 2D graphics bring the anime-inspired world to life.
- Synthesis system lets you use Mana to create and collect over 300 items.
- The "Cost Turn Battle System" lets you choose from quick, low damage attacks to time-consuming, high damage attacks. It's a simple system, yet adds a great deal of strategy to combat.
- Deep story punctuated by witty dialogue and plenty of references for anime and RPG fans.
- Interesting and engaging characters, an array of side quests, and a vast amount of customizability.
- The sixth in the popular Atelier series, and the first to come to Europe.
- Bilingual voice option – listen to the dialogue in English or the original Japanese.
What would a game about alchemy be without the use of alchemy? Throughout the game, you can extract elements from a variety of objects, and find items lying around the field maps. Using these elements and items, you can "synthesize" new items – over 300 in all! You can also synthesize magical items for use in combat.
Item collecting is a hallmark of the Atelier series, and with the myriad of item combinations and character customization options, you'll have unlimited control over the lost art of alchemy.
"Cost Turn Battle system"
In this unique battle system, you may choose to use low damage attacks, which allow you to take your next turn sooner, or you can go for more time-consuming, high damage attacks. With this system, you can tailor your attack methods to the enemy you face. It may seem simple at first, but you'll have to use a lot of skill, strategy, and strength in order to overcome your enemies.