Torino 2006 gives gamers the chance to participate in one of the most exciting sporting events of 2006. With a multiplayer mode for up to four players, gamers can compete head-to-head or in turn-based play that simulates the global stage of one of the most exciting sporting events in 2006. The XX Olympic Winter Games will take place in Torino, Italy from February 10-26, 2006.
Additional features of Torino 2006 include:
- 15 different events in eight winter sports disciplines including Skiing, Biathlon, Bobsleigh, Luge and Skating
- Challenge your skills with three difficulty levels in each discipline
- Enjoy an intense live atmosphere portrayed authentically with expert commentators, TV camera angles, realistic background sound and sparkling scenes of the Italian wintry landscape
- Play against friends and family with the exciting multiplayer mode for up to four players
- Intuitive controls create a fun "pick-up-and-play" capability the whole family can enjoy
"We greatly appreciate the partnership we've had with ISM. Their guidance from the many years of experience working on officially licensed Olympic video games has enabled us to create Torino 2006, a truly exciting and authentic winter sports title," said Matthias Wehner, Marketing Director of 2K Sports.
"We are very pleased to be working with 2K Sports. Their reputation for creating exciting, successful sports games and their marketing expertise will ensure the success of the Official Video Game," said Raymond Goldsmith, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ISM.
Torino 2006 is rated E for Everyone in North America and PEGI 3+ in Europe and is now available in North America and Europe for the PC, PS2 and Xbox.
More articles about Torino 2006