In Resident Evil 4 players are reacquainted with Leon S. Kennedy, Raccoon City Police Department’s idealistic rookie cop from Resident Evil 2. It has been six years since the destruction of Raccoon City and in that time, the U.S. government has been able to destroy the nefarious Umbrella Corporation. Fast forward to 2004 and players rejoin Leon, who is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission. He has been tasked to look into the abduction of the President’s daughter and his investigation has led him to a mysterious location in Europe. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors, he must find out who or what is behind everything.
Resident Evil 4 includes the following features:
- Unsurpassed visuals – Resident Evil 4 features breathtaking 3D graphics and effects
- Behind the camera view – Camera follows the player from behind and allows for intuitive movement
- New never before seen enemies – Creatures that defy the laws of nature!
- Advanced AI – Enemies are now smarter than ever and use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player en mass
- Enhanced, deeper story elements – Conversations and monologues can be heard in real time
- Action button – Pressing the context sensitive button allows players to perform various actions
- Aim and shoot – Ability to zero in on enemies with weapons
Exclusive new features for PlayStation 2
- “Separate Ways” – play as Ada Wong in five new chapters that reveal startling insightinto the original storyline
- New weapons – Leon’s P.R.L.412 laser cannon and Ada’s gunpowder bow gun unleash explosive power
- New costumes for Leon and Ashley
- Supports true 16:9 widescreen, progressive scan and Dolby Pro Logic II
Resident Evil 4 sees the return of a familiar hero on a mission of the highest level. Resident Evil 4 is now available at retailers across North America and carries an “M” rating for mature audiences by the ESRB.
More articles about Resident Evil 4