The hottest revolution and bestselling video game in the music game category returns to its arcade roots with Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA. The mega-popular dancing series debuted in North American arcades in 1999 and quickly developed a massive fan base. Over the years, the Dance Dance Revolution series has evolved with various iterations released in the arcades and home gaming consoles. The DDR phenomenon has swept gaming centers and households worldwide and has pioneered a whole new genre of physically interactive games.
With the worldwide success and established fanbase of DDR at its highest ever recorded, Konami introduces Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA, the first arcade version to be released in North American in 6 years. Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA uses a completely new engine that has been refined over the years to deliver vibrant 3D backgrounds, cool music videos and crisp high-resolution graphics. On-screen dancers are displayed with animations that offer life-like realism. All-new modes are introduced, including a Tutorial mode and an exciting Battle Mode where players duke it out by sending powerful attacks over to each other, altering the gameplay in real-time. Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA will also be designed to support linking features to future iterations of the series for home video gaming consoles.
At the heart of any DDR game is the music selection and Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA is the largest game in the series. Over 300 songs are included in the game, ranging from a wide variety of musical genres that encompass famous smash-hit songs and Konami original tunes. With the largest song library to date, players will have access to more than 2000 dance step patterns plus the ability to alter the dance steps.
Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA is a brand new evolution in the DDR series and expands on every aspect of what made the original series innovative, fun and addictive.
- All-new arcade release of the DDR series for North America
- Over 300 songs and 2000 dance step patterns available – the largest DDR game ever created
- Enhanced graphics engine delivers colorful 3D backgrounds, music videos, high-resolution graphics, realistic dancers
- New game modes aimed at beginner and expert players
- Learn how to play with the new voice assisted Tutorial Mode
- Put your dancing skills to the test with the new Battle Mode – counter opponent attacks and change the game in real-time
- Designed to support linking features to future iterations of the series for home video gaming consoles