Metal Gear Acid 2 returns with a brand new trip – in 3D! The evolution of the universally acclaimed franchise continues, as Metal Gear Acid 2 features 3D visuals for the first time on the PSP system. Utilizing the innovative new “Solid Eye” technology, key areas of the game’s comic book style cell-shaded graphics explode off the PSP system screen in 3-D. To ensure that the 3D effects are the most technologically advanced available in the marketplace, each game will be packaged with a state-of-the-art 3D viewing peripheral that is designed to make the effects realistic and eye-popping. The pioneering visuals are complemented by a card based strategic gameplay structure that is enhanced across the board with a complete tutorial mode, intuitive interface incorporating card based strategy and real-time gameplay, new Arena mode and more than 500 cards to use. Rounding out the package is the popular multi-player mode where players can use personalized decks to battle foes via the PSP system’s wireless capabilities.
Created by Kojima Productions and headed by the world-renowned game creator Hideo Kojima, Metal Gear Ac!d 2 incorporates a completely new graphics engine which provides innovative on-screen imagery. The game features brighter, more colorful, comic book-style visuals, which dynamically enhance the impact of the card effects. In addition, all-new action scenes have been added to the gameplay, providing even more exhilaration and suspense to the game. The completely original story fuses the rich world of the Metal Gear series with Acid's exclusive gameplay mechanics. Metal Gear Ac!d 2 delivers more than twice the adventure and strategy experience compared to the previous release.
To help first-time players familiarize themselves with the world of Metal Gear Ac!d, a new tutorial stage has been added, including a hands-on introduction to the extensive card system and other gameplay elements. The game's interface has also been refined as players can now build strategies more intuitively, choose more card types than the previous installment and engage in more highly strategic, tactical battles.
Metal Gear Ac!d 2 unleashes a whole host of hidden advanced features, including showdowns with a succession of the most popular characters from the Metal Gear series, and much more.
- 3D Mode – gameplay and trailers created in 3D for a new visual experience
- All new colorful comic book style look with explosive effects
- Arena Mode – Fight classic boss enemies from previous Metal Gear games
- Multiplayer Versus Mode – determine who the best MGA2 player is using the PSP system’s wireless capabilities
- Improved strategic gameplay, including card weapon upgrades and more 500 cards for use
- Tutorial Mode – familiarizes novice players with the strategic gameplay in Metal Gear Acid 2
- Import cards from the previous version of Metal Gear Acid
- Game connectivity with MGS3: Subsistence – players can import photographs taken in MGS3: Subsistence and view them in 3D on the PSP system
More articles about Metal Gear Ac!d 2