The Ys series is one of the longest running RPG franchises of all time. Ys: The Ark of Napishtim is a new chapter in the adventures of the red-headed hero, Adol Christin. Adol embarks on his greatest adventure yet as he explores hidden islands in the great vortex of Canaan. He battles with three magical swords imbued with elemental powers to uncover the secrets that lie in Canaan’s mysterious whirlpools.
Now on the PSP, the classic action-rpg gameplay goes portable with additional features including mini-games, a character profile database, music player and enhanced graphics. Gamers-on-the-go can now experience the beautiful visuals, distinct storytelling, exciting plot twists and unique characters that set Ys apart from other action RPGs.
- Play exclusive new mini-games featuring characters from Ys exclusively for the PSP portable
- Power-up three magical swords to gain special abilities, combinations, and attacks
- Combines real-time, fast-paced action and strategic boss battles
- Uncover the history and secrets of Ys in the special character databases
- New anime-style character models and widescreen animated cut-scenes flesh out the world of Ys
- Unlock videos, trailers, music tracks and more for the Ys Media Player
- Highly popular and best-selling Japanese RPG franchise
More articles about Ys: The Ark of Napishtim