The year is 2008. The area between Iran, Afghanistan, India and China has become the Democratic Republic of North Djombystan (DRND). Seeking financial aid from the United States, DRND's leaders allowed the US military to build a top-secret subterranean base on their territory. But even DRND's government is unaware that the heavily fortified base is a research centre for genetic engineering on soldiers and a testing laboratory for next-generation weapon systems.
When terrorist infiltrators in the government learn of the base, a signal is sent to all "freedom fighters" to prepare for an all-out attack. A well organized army launches a coordinated assault and swiftly advances toward the secret base. American forces guarding the base, taken by complete surprise, put up a fierce resistance but know that their efforts are in vain against the superior numbers. The US government is left with only one option – deploy the elite AEGIS rapid response team to deal with the threat...
- 20 action packed tactical/combat missions.
- Take command of AEGIS troops or play as the leader of extremists.
- Control futuristic vehicles, next-gen commando units, advanced aircraft and more.
- Over 100 types of units: Robotic vehicles, Unmanned aircraft, Snipers, Spies, Engineers.
- Numerous combat environments: Urban, Rural, Desert and Mountains.
- Diverse weather and lighting conditions – Fight in fog, rain and in darkness.
- Voice Control: Order your troops with spoken commands.
- Special options: satellites, laser guided missiles, plasma rays, air strikes and artillery.
- Most detailed vehicles in a strategy game ever.
- No resource gathering, all action all the time!
More articles about Alliance: Future Combat