This will bring an exciting new seven-mission single-player campaign and 16 multiplayer levels to gamers who want more gameplay from one of the most popular franchises on Xbox Live online gaming service and ubi.com.
- The end of an era: Rainbow Six Critical Hour's storyline bids on nostalgia as John Clark retires and passes the torch to Ding Chavez.
- Classic missions return: Chosen by fans, seven single-player missions from the original Rainbow Six® and Rogue SpearTM games return, revamped with today's technology.
- Return to tactical gameplay: Through slower pacing and an enhanced combat model, strategic planning is the central element of gameplay.
- Advanced combat model: Choose your steps wisely as your actions could mean the difference between life and death. Weapon accuracy is affected by in-game manoeuvres and events such as running, crouching, standing still or firing while injured.
- Superior multiplayer experience: Rainbow Six Critical Hour comes equipped with a superior multiplayer experience, including the revolutionary Persistent Elite CreationTM (P.E.C.) mode, as well as the new and innovative Assassin and Free-for-All modes.
- Close-quarter battles: Maps in narrow corridors with non-linear level design challenge even the most tactical of gamers, increasing the importance of the infamous one-shot kill.
- Weapons and equipment: Enter the battle with today's most advanced weaponry (23 weapons in all) and high-tech equipment.
- Span the globe: From Idaho to Venice, Mexico City to Siberia, team Rainbow travels the world to serve and protect the innocent from terrorist threats.
More articles about Rainbow Six Critical Hour