As a leader of one of the European nations in the XIII Century, gamers are tasked to test their steel against the neighboring nations and carve their names into history. Among the playable factions are the French, the English, the Germans, the Russians, the Spaniards and others. Gamers have to defend the crown against such nations as the Mongols, the Prussians, the Scotch and others.
XIII century: Death or Glory consists of three campaigns. In each of them players get to choose a nation and conquer a particular region. Landscape, units and game objects are rendered in full 3D. The engine also supports night and day cycles, season and weather changes. XIII Century: Death or Glory features large-scale battles that offer players a chance to test their skills as military leaders on a battlefield or during a siege. XIII Century: Death or Glory gives an opportunity to customize troops’ and military equipment. The strategic mode gives players a vast variety of options to test their economic, diplomatic and political skills prior to invading and conquering a region. But think twice before making a move – each decision will have consequences in the course of the game.
- Vast tactical possibilities
- Advanced political and economic system
- Strategic map, advanced campaign planning
- Large-scale battles in full 3D
- Stronghold construction and fortress siege
- Dynamic weather effects, night and day cycles
- 18 warring nations, 10 playable factions
- Over 50 units
- Multiplayer mode (LAN or Internet)
More articles about XIII Century: Death or Glory