"We're very excited to be working with Object Software again on "Seal of Evil" for North America," said Pro Sotos, Business Development Manager at Strategy First. "The stunning graphics and captivating storyline of "Seal of Evil" will offer Gamers the countless hours of gaming satisfaction just like "Prince of Qin" provided 3 years ago."
"We are delighted that Strategy First will be releasing "Seal of Evil" on the North American market," said Richard Wallis, Chief Executive Officer of Object Software. "As a result, the many fans of "Prince of Qin" in North America will get a chance to enjoy this prequel, which combines the compelling POQ style gameplay and a mixture of ancient Chinese history and mythology.
"Seal of Evil" is a mythical take on the tumultuous time marking the fall of the Zhou imperial dynasty. Out of this chaos emerges an uncompromising ruler, Ying Zheng, who has vowed to either unify China or bury it in fire. Gamers will play as the warrior princess Lan Wei along with her band of warriors, and will attempt to search for the mythical Empyrean Stones-- their only hope for saving their village from Zheng and his advancing armies.
Combining ancient legends, mythic storytelling and historical fact, "Seal of Evil" sets the stage for an epic adventure where players struggle to thwart the Qin invasion from of their peaceful homeland. Ferocious beasts, merciless enemy soldiers, wicked bandits, and terrifying supernatural foes are hazards they must face in order to achieve this goal. Armed with mighty elemental magic, they must prepare to face the Gods themselves...
- Combines the historical "Qin Dynasty" with fantasy elements.
- Casts spells based on the five elements: metal, wood, water, fire and earth.
- Over 80 types of equipment including weapons, armor and helmets.
- Create powerful new weapons and artifacts by combining raw materials.
- Each hero has unique skills that apply to their chosen professions.
- Non-linear storyline determined by the players' choices and actions.
- Quest and Travel log records events & conversations.
- Party-based Action RPG adds endless depth and customization to game play.
- Play the game completely in English or play it in Mandarin with English subtitles, the choice is up to you.
More articles about Seal of Evil