Players are able to create their own unique games that can be shared on Xbox Live while building achievement points. Radical themes and characters utilize the visual technology of the Xbox 360. Gamers can also use tournament cards that are either won or given out to defeat their opponents in rank, select the next mini-game to played, or choose their next destination planet.
Eternite, host of mysterious gravitational forces, is an enigma admired far and wide by adventurers who challenge mortality. Little is known about the harsh environment that plays home to numerous clusters of asteroids and black holes making it the perfect game zone to host gravity-defying events such as:
- Super Slam Dunk: Compete for control of the ball and super slam dunk it into a hovering goal. Weak gravity slows you down, but gives you extreme air time when you jump.
- Cargo Chaos: This grueling battle takes place inside a spaceship’s cargo hold. The hold’s gate is open to the vacuum of space, so players are forced to fight under pressure. Avoid the moving cargo; getting hit increases your chances of being sucked into the void!
- Debris Field Derby: Strap on a jetpack and fly through a dizzying asteroid field, but be sure to avoid oncoming fireballs! Each collision with a fireball decreases your HP. The last surviving player wins.
- Mystery Laser Rumble: Get up close and personal as you punch and kick other players in this small fenced arena. But don’t get lost in the action – glowing areas on the floor will recover HP for the first person to reach them and blast the other players with one of three negative effects! Last player remaining wins.
As its name might suggest, Icicle is an extremely cold planet covered with snow and non-melting ice. While this unique phenomenon has attracted many researchers from various fields to setup research facilities across its surface, Icicle has invariably become the battleground of choice for the sub-zero temperature themed mini-games of “Fuzion Frenzy 2:”
- Ice Sculpture: Race to hose down icy statues with torrents of water to destroy them.
- Ice Treasure Hunt: Use flamethrowers to melt blocks of ice that contain coins of different point values and then cross the slippery ice to snatch up those coins. If another player tries to cut you off on your way to the coins, remember, you do have a flamethrower!
- Ice Billiards: Keep your footing on the slippery rink as you punch and kick blocks of ice toward your goal. Frozen into the blocks are coins of different point values. The player who scores the most points wins.
- Ice Rumble: Battle for survival on a rink of ice surrounded by frozen spikes. The ferocious storms that batter Icicle’s surface forces you to run against the ever-shifting winds while keeping your balance on the slippery surface of the rink to avoid being impaled. You can use hand-to-hand attacks to damage opponents and throw them into the spikes. The last player standing wins.
Fuzion Frenzy 2 offers a variety of forty mini games that a wide audience can play. Players battle new tournaments on seven different planets by competing in games such as the Collision Collusion, Turbine Jumper, and Super Slam Dunk which is a advanced slam dunk shootout played in low gravity where players try to steal the ball from their challengers to score a slam dunk.
Fuzion Frenzy 2 will make its way to store shelves his holiday season.
More articles about Fuzion Frenzy 2